Family is coming and though you spend most of your time in the kitchen, Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closets knows you spend plenty of time in front of you television watching the games! And if guests are coming to YOUR place, you need a pretty spectacular media center!
Entertaining at home is more enjoyable when everything is in its place. Media gear gets organized in great-looking custom cabinets that compliment your home furnishings. Complete with DVD and CD storage, cable management to keep wires out of sight, shelves to showcase photos and valuables, and glass storage cabinets to display electronic devices, a Techline designed entertainment center can transform an ordinary living room into your family’s favorite gathering space.
At Techline furniture, our design experts can help you design the cabinetry that will optimize your space as well as all the gadgets that the tech savvy person might have. The versatility of our entertainment centers can not only organize current devices, but also allow for changes in technology for those who need to have the latest and greatest technology. And don’t worry, when Monday night football comes on, these cabinets are designed to showcase your entertainment center to its best advantage.
Not only can our entertainment cabinetry create an organized space at home, we can create entertainment spaces for businesses to use on location or at trade shows to present valuable information. Our lightweight designs can ease moving and set up for mobile locations as well.
Visit our showroom at 3801 West Freeway Fort Worth, TX 76107 or website http://www.techline-dfw.com/ to begin building and organizing your new technology today.
Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closets will be the first to say it: the holidays are stressful.
With the cleaning, cooking, entertaining…it can take a toll on you and your home. But it shouldn’t! If you keep your home organized, not only will it make things simpler when your guests arrive, but for YOUR well being!
Benefits of Organization:
- More YOU time. This one’s simple. If you’re house is organized and uncluttered, you’ll spend less time cleaning, tidying and putting things back in their place. You’ll get to spend more time on the things you want to do.
- More money. In an organized home, you won’t lose things. Those missing socks won’t need to be replaced. You’ll know exactly how much toilet paper is left, and when it’s time to buy some more. You’ll be able to see what your home has, what your home needs, and what needs replacing. You’ll be able to take an easy stock of your home, and plan your purchases accordingly.
- Improved family relationships. All too often, clutter, misplaced items, and disorganization bring up quarrels between spouses, as well as parents and their children. Getting organized will eliminated this problem-causer.
- Easy access. When your home is organized, everything will have a specific place. Each item will be easy to find, access and use quickly. It’s a time-saver!
- Entertaining. If your home is disorganized and you’d like to throw a party, dinner or other get together, you’ll need days of notice, so you can spend hours and hours of cleaning, organizing and readying your house. Wouldn’t you like to be able to have friends over spur of the moment, with no planning ahead needed? Organization allows you this luxury. Your home is ready to be shown off!
- Setting a great example for your children. Raising your children in an organized home will give them great skills to carry on through their lives. They’ll take the organizational examples you set and carry them on into their schoolwork, career and future families.
- Better mental health. Simply put, you’ll be less stressed, and you’ll be happier. Without a messy home on the mind, you’re free to focus on the things that really matter!
Don’t let disorganization hurt you – Organization can lead to some great things in your life!
Need help getting started on your home organization? Look through our online showroom at www.Techline-DFW.com to learn more about our organizational furniture, cabinet, closets and more! For tips, check out our Facebook page!
For some of us, the holidays can be a time of stress – all of those people coming to your home! And where are you going to put them? If your guest room acting as an office, now, with Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closets‘ wall beds, you don’t have to sacrifice storage and floor space and DO have a room for guests!
Wall beds are an easy, fun way to open up any room. Simply keep the bed out up during the day so you have plenty of room for an office, workout room, or hobby area! When it comes time to sleep, the bed easily comes down and is ready for use! Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closet’s beds are oh-so-comfortable and with dozens of finishes and door styles we can design one that perfectly fits your décor. See how we do wall beds and pick a style that works for you!
The Holidays are here! At Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closets, we LOVE getting our homes ready for trees, decorations, baked goods, and those random holiday kick-knacks. But sometimes, our holiday spirit is slightly larger than our homes. If you’re dealing with a smaller space, you do NOT have to sacrifice holiday decorations! Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closets and Better Homes and Gardens shows you how to turn every nook and cranny into holiday cheer!
- Use Space by the Stairs. A small table by the stairs is a prominent small-space spot to start your Christmas merriment. Add a little, lightly decorated tree and a modest display to the tabletop. To give the evergreen a bit of height, place in a tall silver vase.
- Use Wall Space. That lovely solid-color wall in your living room? The perfect home for a holiday display. Chose a variety of accents — faux birds, small ornaments, sprigs of berries — and glue them onto the wreaths before hanging the displays from a length of ribbon.
- Utilize Vertical Space. If space is limited, you might not be able to hang every ornament you own on a tree, but there’s no reason to keep the leftovers boxed up. Look for unexpected places — from a chandelier, at a window, over a doorway — to dangle a few for sparkle and cheer.
- Fill a Corner. Nooks, crannies, shelves, bookcases: All are great spots for diminutive seasonal decor. If there’s no space for a full tree, put a single dwarf version — with a few presents — on a midheight shelf. In place of lights, decorate with small-scale ornaments.
- Add a Tree in a Bathroom. Don’t overlook bathrooms as places to add some merry touches. Here, a small corner offers a great spot for a potted tree decorated with cream and blue ceramic bells and glass balls.
Let’s face it, your master closet is so much more than a place to hold clothes and shoes. Master closets end up being a store-all space that holds accessories, storage, old keepsakes and new trends. So why keep it in total chaos? Save those precious morning minutes by reorganizing your Master closet!
It can be as simple as a a quick organization or as complex as an entire re-do! But no matter which you choose, plan your space to maximize the space to accommodate your wardrobe and storage needs.
- Utilize that wall space. Closets are so much more than a metal rod stretching from one end to the other. By using a combination of hanging space, open shelves, and drawers, you create a more elegant feel (and a proper place to tuck away those intimates or ugly socks).
- Don’t just throw everything you own on a hanger and then on the rod. Take the time to separate jackets from shirts, jeans from dresses. Not only will it make your mornings easier, you’ll find that you have more room for maybe one more skirt or one more pair of slacks.
- Use pull out baskets. You can fit a ton more socks in one container, fold shirts, ties, pants, etc and save on hanging room! Have a child? These are perfect for clothes or toys more in reach.
- Plan ahead. Decide how you want your personal closet to feel. Want something softer? Use rounded edges. Use your closet as storage? Use corner shelves that maximize storage without sacrificing hanging space.
Whether you are looking for something extravagant or simply functional, Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closets‘ closet designers are knowledgeable and creative. For more tips about organization and Techline‘s products and services, check out our Facebook page!
Techline Furniture, Cabinetry, & Closets knows the importance of helping the environment. In that sense, we have joined the effort to “Go Green.”
All Techline panels are made of industrial grade particleboard, finished in melamine and part of Techline EcoElements. The core is made of 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber. We offer you the choice between:
- Standard Panels that contain 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber
- Plus Panels that contain 100% recycled and/or recovered wood fiber and have no added urea formaldehyde
The composite wood panels used in manufacturing ORG products are Environmentally Preferable Product (EPP) Certified by the Composite Panel Association (CPA), the only environmental certification program that has achieved ANSI accreditation.
In addition, the particleboard sheets used in manufacturing Techline products are certified by Scientific Certification Systems (SCS) a leading environmental certifying agency in North America. Also included in the EcoElements line are a number of Techline accessories that are powder-coated—a low impact manufacturing process that is better for the environment than more common alternatives.
How can Techline make you a more intentional consumer? When you’ve tidied your home with ORG solutions, it’s easy to see what you need—and what you already have. At a glance, you can inventory your garage, your pantry and your closet. If you’ve stuffed one too many sweaters on your shelves, you know it might be time to donate a few to charity.
Life at Techline is always changing. We suspect it’s the same at your house. To ensure our products have a long lifespan, we make them super sturdy, almost endlessly versatile, and highly reconfigurable. So when your child graduates from stuffed animals to cell phones, you won’t have to start from scratch. You can rearrange, relocate or repurpose your Techline product—but you won’t have to replace it